SAE’s educational team and educators are known for their expertise and commitment to advancing educational opportunities for children from underserved communities. This has led the Ministry of Education and the Jewish Agency to assign SAE as an operator of national educational projects. Major projects with a strategic importance for the states of Israel, include:
- The Niot Project – for children with learning differences is assisting over 3,000 pupils and training teachers in schools across the country.
- Na’ale Elite Academy – in partnership with the Jewish Agency provides over 1,500 students from overseas community’s Israeli high-school education.
- Ma’atefet – counseling and support system for immigrant students.
- Learning Centers for Children of Asylum Seekers and Economic Migrants – a secure, nurturing educational environment for children of asylum seekers and economic migrants in both Tel Aviv and Jerusalem.
- Hidden Sparks – special program for teachers to gain a better understanding of the unique learning styles of each of their students.
- The Israeli Institute for Gender Equity in Education was established by SAE in 2019 to create an egalitarian society, in which each man and woman has the right and opportunity to live a better life, not limited by gender-based obstacles.
- Anshei Chayil Beit Midrash for Torah Leadership, launching in 2020, is designed to help bridge the world of Torah and faith and worldly themes to create a model of “active ultra-orthodoxy” that believes in cautious integration into Israeli society, and to help build the next generation of modern Haredi leadership that will be an address and a voice for this community.