viagra en ebay https://nebraskaortho.com/docmed/viagra-pill-cuttersplitter/73/ how to write creative writing essays phd thesis book medical residency personal statement editing service college students credit cards essay tadalafil cialis https://pacificainexile.org/students/expository-essay-examples-for-college/10/ get link coursework essays distinguish between applied and basic research https://www.platinumed.com/mentrial/can-i-buy-nexium-without-prescription/29/ the mla guide for writers of research papers go go to site https://www.newburghministry.org/spring/economics-dissertation/20/ viagra alternative pills cover letter undergrad follow the meaning of thesis statement writing papers for college how to setup my email on my iphone how to write dissertation https://pharmacy.chsu.edu/pages/part-of-thesis-writing/45/ phd thesis applied statistics https://thedsd.com/simple-business-plan-sample/ example of radio business plan http://www.trinitypr.edu/admission/custom-resume-writing/53/ https://harvestinghappiness.com/drug/are-viagra-side-effects-temporary/66/ thesis for proposal essay how to setup email account on iphone 8 plus source Executive Director
About American Friends of Kidum
The American Friends of Kidum (AFK) is a three-year-old 501(c)(3) non-profit headquartered in New York and operating nationally. AFK is dedicated to increasing awareness and financial support for the educational initiatives of the Society for Advancement of Education, Jerusalem (SAE). AFK is led by a Board of Directors comprised of volunteers and is managed by a professional team.
SAE is an Israeli non-profit organization established in 1962. SAE’s mission is to break the cycle of poverty by equipping youth from Israel’s geographic and socio-economic peripheral regions with a quality secondary-school education so that they can earn an Israeli matriculation certificate (Bagrut) and achieve full participation in Israeli society.
SAE owns and operates, under the supervision of the Ministry of Education, nine secondary schools and seven boarding schools in Jerusalem, Kfar Saba, Givat Haviva and Netanya. Under an agreement with Israel’s Ministry of Education, SAE also operates several national educational programs, serving thousands of junior and high school students in hundreds of schools across the country. (For further info: www.kidum-us.org).
Executive Director Job Description
Overview: The AFK Executive Director is the organization’s professional leader, overseeing the overall operation and progress of the organization. In service of the primary goal of increasing funds raised for the SAE, he/she works closely with the Board of Directors and professional staff to establish and then achieve specific financial goals and objectives.
- Serve as the chief spokesperson and representative for AFK and SAE in the United States.
- Build the capacity of the AFK Board to contribute to and assist in fund-raising efforts.
- Conduct face-to-face meetings with donors and prospects to develop relationships leading to solicitation and closing of gifts at the general campaign and major gifts levels.
- Create and manage local events to build relationships and acquire names and contact information for new prospects.
- Oversee administrative operations including office operations, communications, donor acknowledgements and database management, prepare and monitor budgets and issue periodic progress reports to the Board.
The Successful Candidate will:
- Have a minimum of seven years of fund-raising experience in Jewish philanthropy.
- Be a self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit (a must), with the ability to work and plan day-to-day tasks in an efficient manner.
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills and ability to quickly connect to donors.
- Be a strong presenter with excellent public speaking skills.
- Be a team player — collaborative, results oriented, and have a clear passion for the SAE mission and Israel.
- Be available for domestic travel, occasional night and weekend work and travel to Israel when needed.
- Have strong computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite and, preferably, Salesforce).
AFK will offer the qualified candidate a position with compensation commensurate with experience, qualifications and agreed upon time committment. Starting date: November/December 2019.
To apply, please send your resume with cover letter to email@example.com.